Christian Accommodation NZ
Find a flat :: Find a flatmate :: Find a church
Tarawera Terrace, St Heliers/Kohimarama, Auckland City
Rent: $245 + $35 expenses | Rooms available: 2 | 2 current residents | Parking: Street parking
Wednesday January 26, 12:47 | Web ID: 23472
JOIN OUR TARAWERA TRIBE. :)
- Rent: $245 per week;
- Utilities: $35 per week;
- Total: $280 per week;
- Total move-in costs: 4 week bond + first week’s rent = $1225;
- Optional garage space: $50 per week.
On to the good stuff:
I have here two rooms up for grabs in a SPACIOUS 4-bedroom home in St Heliers (right on the edge of Kohi). The house has a double garage, 2 (TWO) lounges, 3 (THREE) balconies, a quaint little backyard and huge open-plan kitchen, living and dining area.
You will be living with me and my new flatmate: a late-20s Christian male, working full-time in central city, clean and tidy, double-vaxxed, and into sports, exploring and photography.
- The room: $245 per week
- Generous double bedroom (3.25x2.8m) with a built-in wardrobe (great size with extra shelving). Shared bathroom with one other now, two others when both rooms are filled.
- Utilities: $35 per week
- Includes power, gas, water, FAST broadband internet (Unlimited Fibre Pro 950/450Mbps!), and commonly shared household items/consumables (toilet paper, cleaning products, salt/pepper, condiments, etc).
- Total move-in costs: $1,225
- 4 weeks of rent as bond ($980)
- First week's rent in advance ($245)
- 1 available space in double garage for $50 a week (optional)
- Street parking
- Cupboards and storage units provided in the garage (will add more as needed)
- Under-the-stairs storage hole for stashing away boxes
- Under-the-house storage available for large/outdoorsy items
- 20-minute drive to CBD along the waterfront
- 20-minute walk to Kohimarama Beach AND St Heliers Beach
- 5-minute drive to supermarkets and (my fave) Sunhill Freshhhh
- 5-minute drive to Mamma Rosa Pizzeria (very important)
- Fully-furnished shared spaces and fully-equipped kitchen
- Bedroom is unfurnished
- I am a late-20s double-vaxxed female self-employed contractor in television broadcasting.
- I‘m super involved in musical theatre outside of lockdowns. During rehearsal time, away from home 3 days a week. During show season, away from home 5 or 6 days a week. Next scheduled rehearsal time starts August 2022, but might audition for something earlier.
- My car is my child so I'm ecstatic to set up a workshop in the garage :) Willing to share!
- I collect hobbies like they’re Pokémon. Just in case you wonder what’s up when I bring home a 100-year-old pipe organ with no context one day.
- Also keen on the odd adventure like snowboarding, camping, hiking etc.
- Organised, quiet, respectful, independent, friendly, excellent at problem-solving.
- You can be male or female.
- You are in your 20s to 30s.
- You work full-time (or its equivalent for the self-employed).
- You keep common areas neat and tidy and clean up after yourself.
- You are mature, respectful, reliable and pay rent on time.
- You are independent and self-motivated, but also a team player and keen for a drink now and then.
- Not crucial but definitely a huge advantage — You are also creative and musical and adventurous, since then we could do some things together on the odd occasion :)
Do I sound like someone you could tolerate? Tell me about yourself :)
Text Gretchen - 021 181 1359